= mp_wellness11 a.k.a. Axis Wellness Center v1.1 final =
Unzip mp_wellness11.pk3 to your Return to castle Wolfenstein/Main/ folder.
Title: Axis Wellness Center
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download location: nubui.com/wellness/
Special thanks to:
Fiesling, Nighthawk, map4all.de, and many more for great tutorials,
Grunt, [OC]GeneralElectic, Enforcer, FLAG_MAN for excellent prefabs,
Graq, Lastfuture, MoreDread, # HAUI!, # HOTTE!, # LUPATI!, # KGM!,
[G_M]3po, [G_M]Lupo, [G_M]Husky, [G_M]Tanne (and many others) for reviewing, testing
and good hints,
lastfuture and Haui for texturing support.
... and anyone who I forgot in here.
Oh, thanks too to anyone who will host and run this map on their server!
And a very special thanks to GermanMonsterkill for a great server
with a great selection of great maps!
1 Primary objective: Capture a bottle and bring it home
3 Secondary objectives: breach 2 doors and break an Axis radar unit
Game Type(s): MP only
Recommended # of Players: 12-24
New Textures: Yes
New Sounds: Yes
Base: Built from scratch
Editor(s) used: GTK Radiant, q3map2 (Thank you TTimo and Ydnar)
Compile Machine: PIII800, 512mb DDR, Geforce2 MX
Compile time: 3 hours
Hopefully no playability bugs. Some minor lighting issues, some hardly
noticeable area naming issues.
Please send me email if you find any bugs.
first release: Version 1.0
current release: Version 1.1
- shortened tunnel between bio storage and swimming pool
- changed allies spawn point to bio storage
- added allies respawn flag to swimming pool
- changed axis spawn point to gym
- removed radar objective
- added helicopter objective (secondary)
- raised level water (easier to get out)
- added "camping verboten" signs (for xraysergeant)
- grenades and air strikes can now be thrown over the fences
- 12 player & respawn slots per team
- chairs and tables in bar are now breakable
Authors MAY NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels.
You may NOT distribute this level unless the zip file is in it's
original form including this readme file in a 100% unaltered state.
You are NOT authorized to put this BSP on any CD or distribute it in
any way (other than internet distribution) without my permission.