Title : The Crossing
Filename : mp_crossing.pk3
Author(s) : Jeff Himmell
Release Date : 2/4/02
Email Address : email@example.com
Game : Return to Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer
File size : 2.5Mb
Recommended Players : Unknown
Pending Address : N/A
* Construction *
Map base : From scratch, with parts taken from Grey Matter's Village2 map.
Editors used : GTK Radiant 1.1.1
Other utilities used : Normal + UBSP from the Tram guys
Known bugs : Plenty!
1. Vis kept crashing out on me for this, so it is fast vis'd but that's it. Hopefully, it won't be noticeable.
2. Since the makers of RTCW weren't kind enough to include bots, I have no idea if this map is balanced or even playable =(
3. I'm still using the preSDK stuff for this as I haven't had time to switch. So, there are most likely things that would probably be better done with the SDK version.
* Play Information *
- Requires full version RtCW to run.
- Place the .pk3 file in the folder of X:\RtCW installation folder\Main\
- Type "\map mp_crossing" in the RtCW console
* Description *
Basic objective map for the allies to attack and axis to defend. Loosely inspired by the Village 2 map from the single player game. It's not much I know. But, this is my first attempt at making a map since the Doom editors of old. I've been working on this in my spare time, which hasn't been much lately. I figure it's as done as I'll ever get it, so here you go.
* Thanks to *
ID software, Nerve Software, & Grey Matter.
Tram Design (www.planetwolfenstein.com/tramdesign
) for the helpful tips and tools.
) for the great tutorials.
* Copyright / Permissions *
Authors MAY use this level as a base to build additional levels.
You are NOT allowed to commercially exploit this level, i.e. put it on a CD or any other electronic medium that is sold for money without my explicit permission!
You MAY distribute this PK3 and associated files through the (internet, FTP, local BBS etc.), provided you include this file and leave the archive intact.
* Additional Notes *