Title : Train Siege
Filename : mp_pak_train_siege.pk3
BSP Name : train_siege
Author(s) : Purpledrillmonkey and Hummer
Release Date : May 11, 2003
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Game : Return to Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer
File size : 3.41 MB
Recommended Players : 8-12
* Construction *
Map base : From scratch
Editors used : GTK Radiant 1.2.12
Other utilities used : Q3Map2 2.5.3, Q3Map2build, Notepad
EMAIL ANY BUGS TO AUTHORS' EMAIL ADDRESSES ABOVE!!
* Installation *
- Requires full version of RtCW to run.
- Place the .pk3 file in the folder of X:\RtCW Install Folder\Main\
* Description *
The Axis forces have developed an innovative, and experimental new aircraft using rocket-fueled tecnology. There are an abundance of essential parts, including the entire fusilage of the aircraft, located on an Axis train heading for an unknown destination.
The Allied forces must hijack an Axis train and intercept this train, and take control of it, without completely destroying the plane or any of its components. The Allies can then hopefully use the Axis' own technology against them in hopes of countering this new threat to Allied fighter pilots.
* Objectives *
- Prevent the Allies from boarding the Axis train
- Prevent the Allies from pulling all 4 emergency brake levers
- Board the Axis train
- Stop the train by pulling the 4 emergency brake levers
* Special Thanks *
- ID software, Nerve Software, & Grey Matter for the best gaming experience since Wolfenstein 3D
- The Planetwolfenstein Mapping forum (www.forumplanet.com/planetwolfenstein/index.asp
- The Tram Design forum
- Nib and Rummie for all of their past inspiration and contributions to the community
- Bubba for providing the tutorials purpledrillmonkey used to take his first mapping steps. (planetquake.com/bubba/
* Copyright / Permissions *
Authors MAY use this level as a base to build additional levels, as long as credit is given back to us, but yur never gonna be able to deBSP it and get anything useful out of it anyway, so knock yur socks off :)
You are NOT allowed to commercially exploit this level, (i.e. get money for sharing it with others) because if we, the creators aren't allowed, you definately aren't. :)
You MAY distribute this PK3 and associated files through the (internet, FTP, local BBS etc.), provided you include this file and leave the archive intact. In fact, you are ENCOURAGED to distribute :) Tell your friends! Tell your neighbors!
* Additional Notes *
pl4y teh mapz0r and h4ve teh fun!!!