RTCW - The Bunker Read Me
For any additional info, visit my website: www.nibsworld.com/rtcw
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unzip the bunker.pk3 file to your "C:\Program Files\Return to Castle Wolfenstein\Main" folder. DO NOT extract the pk3 file or it will not work.
Title: The Bunker - NOTE: This map is playable in SW and MP modes ONLY
Filename: bunker.pk3 which includes: all files necessary to run this map
Email address: email@example.com
- Nerve and id for making the best FPS of 2001 and perhaps of all time
- My man Rummie. Thanks for all your help, couldn't have done it without you.
- Rummie, Tunnleram, Justice-DK, Faggaholic, and Procedure for helping test
- Jafo and everyone else at TramDesign (www.planetwolfenstein.com/tramdesign
Game Description: The allies are attempting to steal the German Enigma machine
- Allied Primary Objectives: Destroy Vault Door, Take Enigma Machine and Return to deployment zone
- Allied Secondary Objectives: Destroy primary bunker entrance, capture forward spawn point inside bunker
- Axis Primary Objectives: prevent the Enigma Machine from getting into the hands of the allies
- Axis Secondary Objectives: Protect the main bunker entrance and defend the forward spawn point
Game Type(s): MP and SW modes
Scoring Information: 15 points for destroying vault door, 5 points for destroying main bunker entrance
Number of Teams: 2, Axis and Allies.
Recommended # of Players: 15-30
New Textures: Yes (well, one, sorta. Just a darker version of dirt_m03.jpg)
New Sounds: None
Editor(s) used: GTK Radiant 1.2.1 and 1.2.4
Compile Machine: AMD 600, 392 megs RAM
Compile time: Full vis, with light extra: 6.5 Hours
This is my first full-featured map...ever. Last map I ever did was for Quake 1 and it was lame. :)
I welcome any comments or criticism regarding this map, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors MAY NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels.
This file may not be distributed with any modifications.
This BSP may be distributed ONLY over the Internet and/or BBS systems.
You are NOT authorized to put this BSP on any CD or distribute it in
any way without my explicit permission.