Contrary to Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Return to Castle Wolfenstein doesn't support HTTP Downloads in-game. This is where this little application comes in handy. It's a lightweight tool, written in .NET that automatically closes down the game, downloads the map from HTTP and afterwards reconnects you to the server you were playing on, whenever a PK3 file is missing in your 'main' folder!
It works on all versions of RtCW, including 1.0, 1.33 and 1.4, as long as the in-game download system is enabled on both client and server. (sv_allowdownload 1 & cl_allowdownload 1)
- te_frostbite.pk3 (2879 Downloads)
- te_ufo.pk3 (1557 Downloads)
- axis_complex.pk3 (1309 Downloads)
- te_escape2.pk3 (1175 Downloads)
- mp_pakmaps1.pk3 (1083 Downloads)
- mp_theriver.pk3 (1009 Downloads)
- mp_communique.pk3 (1001 Downloads)
- mp_password2_v1.pk3 (839 Downloads)
- bunker.pk3 (818 Downloads)
- mp_wizernes.pk3 (801 Downloads)
Link to this site:
If you are interested in link exchange, go to the contact page.